Aqua3 can be dispensed using our attractive swing-top reusable bottles. These can be personalised with your company logo, or if you prefer, dispensed directly to carafe from the dispense system.
HOW DOES AQUA3 ACHIEVE SUCH HIGH-QUALITY WATER?
- Aqua3 connects to your mains water supply. Water flows through a comprehensive filter system, removing odours, pollutants, particles and impurities.
- Water then passes through a high performance UV lamp, eliminating harmful micro-organisms, including mould and algae.
- The combination of filter and UV lamp allows high quality water rich in organoleptic properties to be dispensed, resulting in pure, fresh water.
- The freshly filtered and purified water passes through a cooler carbonator, perfectly chilling the water to approximately 5ºC, without the need for ice
- Fresh, pure water is then dispensed directly as still or sparkling table water
- THE SERVICE
Aqua3 offer a range of water coolers to suit individual venues. As well as installing and commissioning your cooler, we also provide continuous back-up over a three year service and maintenance contract. Service is provided across the UK by our dedicated team of experienced engineers. Our service contract includes regular active carbon filter and UV lamp changes, to ensure the flow of the purest, freshest water from your system. We have a dedicated service centre, using the latest computer systems and software modules, for tracking and controlling customer requirements with total reliability. We have an enviable reputation within the industry for commitment to quality and after-sales service. Aqua 3 Water’s partner company, Brewfitt Ltd, is a recognised leader in its respective field. Customer care is paramount to the company’s ethos, emphasised by our commitment to ISO 9002 quality standards.